Baltic Beach Hotel – 5* SPA hotel, which is located in a sea resort Jurmala, on the Baltic Sea coast and surrounded by pine forest. The hotel is easily accessible in only 15 minutes drive from Riga International Airport and 25 minutes drive from Riga city centre, Latvia.
- Located on the beach
- 165 guest rooms
- SPA centre is one of the largest in Northern Europe
- Saunas & Water relaxation areas
- Pool with heated sea water & Gym
- 10 conference halls
- Dinner restaurant Caviar Club
- Italian restaurant il Sole
- Children playground & playroom
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas and luxury rooms
Experience great leisure in one of 165 comfortable rooms and 2 Garden House suites with a sea or park view.
- Generous breakfast buffet
- Swimming pool with heated sea water
- Sauna & gym
- Guarded parking
- Free access to beach facilities during summer season
Exquisite European cuisine, wide summer terrace and excellent sea view.
- Monday - Thursday: 17.00-22.00
- Friday - Saturday: 17.00-23.00
- Sunday: 17.00-22.00
Italian restaurant il Sole
Classical and contemporary Italian cuisine, summer terrace and sea view. Brunch on Sundays at 12:00-15:00
- Monday-Thursday,Sunday: 12.00-21.00
- Friday - Saturday: 12.00-22.00
- Sunday brunch at 12.00-15.00
Certified by the Latvian Ministry of Health SPA centre is one of the largest in Northern Europe.
- More than 400 treatments
- The only heated sea water pool (25 meters) in the Baltic States
- Water relaxation area the Garden and bath complex the Banja
- Beauty salon offers Plasenta treatments and Cryo-Mesotheraphy
- Highly trained practitioners
- Unique directly on the sea dunes on the Baltic Sea coast
Open 9:00-22:00, the last appointment at 21:00.
Special offer for CEV Satellite Jurmala
Follow the championship and enjoy the last days of summer at 5* hotel by the seaside – 2 min walk from the tournament area! - standard room single: 80/ double 90 EUR per night - superior room single: 99/ double 115 EUR per night Room price includes: generous breakfast buffet with a sea view; swimming […]