Designed to invigorate & vitalise the Garden philosophy is derived from the origin of well-being and use of nature’s resources. Traditional practices of attaining a state of harmony and supporting health are the cornerstone of the water relaxation area The Garden.
The whole complex is an exceptional ritual path of physical and spiritual recovery. It is an unforgettable trip through the bath and water treatments, in which the elements interact with each other, enhancing the body’s energy balance and helping to restore vitality.
The Garden offers:
- Massage bath Jacuzzi – activation of metabolism.
- Amber bath – removes negative information and fills the vital energy.
- Shower of impressions – removes stress and tension.
- Old wood sauna – replenishes energy resource and revives the body and mind.
- Ice fountain – improves resiliency and elasticity of tissues.
- Pool with reverse flow, underwater massage and cascade – improves metabolism, shapes silhouette.
- Hammam – Turkish bath, where soap cocktail is prepared with disposable glove for peeling – thoroughly cleanses body pores, removes upper layer of dead skin and facilitates self-renovation of the body.
- Rasul – oriental apartments with stellar sky, where a mask of alpine clay is applied – enriches the body with minerals and vitamins.
- Kneipp path – contrasting water paths enhance immunity, improve functioning of vital organs and systems.
- Phytobar – health and beauty elixirs prepared by special recipes, wide range of natural juices, cocktails, smoothies, herb and berry teas.
A visit of The Garden lasts 120 min and includes two self-treatments: The visit includes 2 self-service treatments: soap foam cocktail and disposal Kessa peeling glove in Turkish sauna Hamman and Alpine clay mask in Oriental apartments Rasul.
After The Garden visit guests can relax in the Salt Room (surcharge). Salt crystals naturally create negative ions, which have beneficial effects on the overall sense of well-being, reduce stress and headaches, as well as help a range of respiratory ailments, including colds, asthma, allergies and bronchitis.
Visit on weekdays 36€ / 120 min.
Visit on weekends and holidays 43€ / 120 min.
Visit for children under 12 years 10€ / 120 min.
View our LIST OF TREATMENTS available at the Garden
Opening hours: every day 9:00 – 21:00hrs
Contact information: +371 6 777 14 43, firstname.lastname@example.org