This is an exciting opportunity with the Baltic Beach Hotel. A 5-star hotel in Jūrmala with the largest medical SPA area in the Baltics..with a number of restaurants and conference facilities.. with its special offers for summer season.
We are looking for strong Sales Specialist
The Sales Specialist will work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling our Hospitality Business Products and Services.
- Perform a number of cold calls
- Develop lasting relationships with prospective and existing customers in order to maximize revenues for the company
- Prepare detailed proposals that include hotel products & services
- Respond to customer requests for proposals that include all areas of products & services
- Understand the inner workings of the products and present this knowledge to prospective and existing customers
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Represent company at outside events (i.e. trade shows, conferences, association meetings)
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
We expect you to have
- Bachelor’s Degree/or a minimum of 3 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience selling hospitality and / or tourism products and services to individual and corporate clients
- Demonstrated record of consistently meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Skilled at identifying stakeholder and decision-makers and building strong relationships with all levels of customers from owners to executive management
- Operational experience in the hospitality industry is strongly preferred
- Strong consultative selling, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to understand client needs and demonstrate the impact & value/ROI of products and services
- Ability to provide dynamic product demonstrations.
You are welcome with your CV at your earliest convenience, however on February 28 as latest.
We are contacting those candidates, who match our requirements.