At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Job description, tasks
- To prepare and serve variety of foods
- Assess the quality of the products and to carry out their first processing
- Follow up of product quality storage
- To clean and to take care of the kitchen, kitchen equipment and refrigerators
- Comply with the health, hygiene and safety regulations
- Resolve guest complaints quickly, efficiently and courteously
- At least 5 years experience as a Breakfast Cook in restaurant
- High school or equivalent education
- Good communication skills in Latvian and Russian languages, would be preferred English language skills
- Good knowledge in HACCP
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Customer oriented and good mannered personality
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Company employee loyalty program benefits
- Very competitive salary
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send your CV and Cover letter on Breakfast Cook to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.