In order to make your SPA or Sport complex visit comfortable and enjoyable please read our spa etiquette and regulations.
When ordering the SPA and/or sports complex services, the client confirms that is familiar with the „ SPA and Sports complex regulations” and agrees to comply with them
Booking a visit
- The sports complex working hours – from 7:00 to 22:00 (Mon-Sun).
Sports Complex BBH & SPA includes a 25 meter swimming pool, a Finnish sauna, a gym (cardio and weight) and sports halls
- We would like to ask to leave the sports complex before 21:45, as at 22:00 the complex closes
- The SPA complex working hours – from 8:00 to 22:00 (Mon-Sun), the last appointment can be done on 21:00, unless other times are agreed in written.
SPA Complex includes a bathing center the Banya, the water relaxation centre the Garden, massage and cosmetology rooms, SPA Café “Garden of Angels”
- We always welcome children, however, please note that a guest under 14 years of age is allowed to use the services of the sports complex only accompanied by an adult who takes full responsibility.
- We love pets, however, in the SPA/Sports complex pets are not allowed.
- We advise booking your treatment/visit in advance. This way you are ensured to have the most convenient day and time. You can book your treatment/visit via the phones: + (371) 6777 14 43, + (371) 6777 14 41, or + (371) 6777 14 42, via e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or personally at the Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA reception. Please note that a booking via e-mail is available during the weekdays from 8:00 to 18:00
- When booking via e-mail please provide a contact number, so that our receptionist can contact you to clarify details. Keep in mind that the booking via e-mail procedure may take longer time, thus please book your treatment/visit in advance. E-mail booking request will be answered within 48 hours upon receiving in order to confirm time and date of your visit. Please remember that the booking is considered confirmed only upon receiving our confirmation on appointment.
- In case you are unable to attend at the reserved day and time, please, inform the receptionist in a timely manner. We will be glad to offer you another time and/or day of the visit.
While visiting SPA/Sports complex
- We advise you to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointed time of visit/treatment
- During the visit please use appropriate clothing and spare shoes:
– Pool – swimsuit, bathing cap, rubber footwear
– Gym – sportswear, sneakers
– Sports hall – sportswear and sports shoes in accordance with the training
– SPA – according to the treatment chosen (swimsuit in bathing and water relaxation centres). For Your comfort we will provide you with a robe, towels and slippers to use throughout the visit
- Should you have allergies, specific health conditions, you are pregnant or under pending medical treatment, please be so kind to inform us in advance, before the visit. If you wear the contact lenses, please inform your SPA beautician. Please avoid attending solarium on a day of an active face and/or body cosmetic treatment
- Before visiting the pool and water relaxation area, a guest must pass through a foot bath with disinfectant for the purpose of personal health security
- Please take a shower before and after visiting the pool and sauna
- For Your own and other guests comfortable visit please refrain from cutting and dyeing hair, cutting nails, performing hair removal, shaving, etc.
- Please note that SPA/Sports complex is a smoke-free area
- We aim at complete relaxation, comfort, positive mood and health recovery, therefore to create such atmosphere we kindly ask to speak in low voice and mute your cell phones. Please refrain from visiting the swimming pool and water relaxation area under alcohol and drugs. We respect and like our guests and expect similar attitude from the visitors – please avoid yelling and quarrels with other guests and personnel, jumping from the ledges, pouring water on the electric furnace on the Finnish sauna, etc.
- We recommend storing valuables and money in a safety deposit box, as the administration does not bear the liability for the safety of client’s personal belongings
- We allow taking pictures and video only after preliminary written agreement, and in case such actions do not violate other guests’ rights to privacy and serenity
- If the swimming lane of the pool is rented out and marked by a corresponding sign, please choose another free lane
- Please, do not hesitate to ask questions and express your wishes. We would appreciate your comments during and after the visit/treatment, especially if any treatment causes any kind of discomfort
- The changes in the Sports Complex working conditions are reported on the home page, and directly at the sports complex front desk
Thank you for complying with our regulations!
Right on the Beach of the Baltic Sea with passion for service & quality – SPA Baltic Beach and Sport Baltic Beach