At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Front Office Manager
Job description, tasks
- Manage, train and develop the Front Office team
- Oversee the entire Front Office operation to maintain high standarts
- Ensure the Front Office staff has current knowledge of hotel and SPA products, services, pricing and knowledge of the local area
- Schedules the Front Office staff and supervises workload during shifts
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently and courteously
- Recommend and administer front office procedures and service standards
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all departaments
- 1 – 2 years work experience as a Front Office Manager or have relevant experience in guest relations
- Degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism or Business Administrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Latvian, Russian and English languages
- Proficient in hotel operation software (Fidelio)
- Strong organizational, time management and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced enviroment
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Company employee loyalty program benefits
- Very competitive salary
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send your CV and Cover letter on Front Office Manager to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2015.
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.