At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Job description, tasks
- In cooperation with Marketing department and considering product/service range, develop online marketing strategy
- Maintain and actualize information in companies website
- Develop and improve website services to ease customer use
- Develop proposals or recommendations on marketing programs to increase revenue
- Ensure secure and protect website environment for purchases of services by debit/credit card
- Analyze and present static data to management: number of visitors, product/service sales increase and revenues, and other
- Cooperate with Sales, Marketing, F&B and SPA departments
- At least 2 years experience in e-commerce or digital marketing field in hotel industry
- Degree in marketing or business
- Experience in Google AdWords, Analytics, Statics, Booking.com, TripAdvisor.com
- Creativity, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian, Russian and English languages
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Company employee loyalty program benefits
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send in English your CV and Cover letter on E-commerce manager to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.