At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Job description, tasks
- Performs administrative duties including reading and writing reports, accounting, deposits, accounts receivable, accounts payables, and payroll.
- Communicate with guests, managers, associates and corporate office.
- Recruits, supervises and guides department managers in the efficient operation of their respective areas.
- Participates in community affairs and maintains a positive public image for the Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA.
- Monitors costs controls, property condition, cleanliness and quality of product and service throughout the hotel.
- Coordinates Maintenance issues, supervision of ongoing preventative Maintenance program.
- Directs the annual hotel strategic planning process, operating budget and annual Marketing and Capital Plans.
- Encourages open dialogue among all associates and cultivates an environment which encourages suggestions and involvement from associates.
- Analyzes property operations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Actively participates in sales discussions, meetings and plans. Familiar with key account executives, business base, and the monthly production levels of main accounts.
- Maximizes NOI through effective execution of sales and marketing plans, revenue management, GAP management, customer service and effective cost controls.
- Creates a strong service culture in the hotel and maximizes GSS.
- Maximizes EOS through strong leadership, HR policies and effective practices.
- Ensures Local, Provincial and Brand compliance with Health and Safety regulations; and the safety of all guests and associates.
- Degree in Hospitality Management
- At least 5 years experience in managing a five star SPA hotel in Europe
- Experience of business development in highly dynamic markets
- Experience of launching and measuring hospitality and service quality standards
- Proven Leadership experience in a hotel environment.
- Brand experience an asset
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize and delegate responsibility.
- Strong self-starting motivation to drive business performance
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of English verbal and written
- Contemporary, creative mindset. Ability to pro-actively foresee and respond to a diverse, changing environment
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send your CV and Cover letter on General Manager to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.