At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Job description, tasks
- Strategic business leadership with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest satisfaction, financial performance, human resources, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to ownership
- Financial Management: Meeting or exceeding budget revenue and profitability targets and Owner’s Expectations
- Guest and Client Relations: Demonstration of a commitment to total guest and client satisfaction, prioritizing actions that focus attention on customer and client satisfaction – anticipating and meeting those needs
- People Management: Providing leadership and supervision to hotel team members that recognizes and assists in maximizing each individual’s, as well as the group’s potential
- Quality Management: Ensuring identified product and service standards are met; delivering consistent quality that meets or exceeds the expectations of guests and clients
- Strategic Business Impact: Developing business plans and strategies based on the Owner’s Expectations, the competitive environment, business environment, and client and guest needs
- Organize staff and resources, delegate tasks and coordinate multiple functions to most effectively and efficiently accomplish established objectives
- Manage the decision process effectively; work effectively with both short and long-range objectives and take strong personal initiative
- Education – degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major
- At least 5 years experience with Major Hotel Brands in Eastern or Western Europe
- Experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area
- Impeccable standards and service expectations. Ability to translate expectations positively to hotel team
- Contemporary, creative mindset. Ability to pro-actively foresee and respond to a diverse, changing environment
- Excellent knowledge of English verbally and in writing
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send your CV and Cover letter on General Manager to e-mail: email@example.com.
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.