At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Assistant Food and Beverage manager
Job description, tasks
- Assist and support F&B manager in day to day operations
- Cooperate in revenue increase from the food and beverage outlets
- Participate in systems/processes and customer oriented environment establishment
- Ensure all employees are trained and standards are upheld
- Resolve guests problems quickly, efficiently and courteously
- Ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and professionalism are demonstrated at all times
- 3 years experience in managing F&B services and minimum 8 years experience in hotel/restaurant Industry
- Degree in Hospitality, Restaurant Management
- Leadership, motivational and people skills
- Extensive food and drinks knowledge
- Very good verbal and written skills in Latvian and English, Russian is an advantage
- Strong organizational, time management and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments
- International experience in hotel chain and private hotel
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Company employee loyalty program benefits
- Competetive remuneration
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send in Latvians and English your CV and Cover letter on Assistant Food and Beverage manager to e-mail: email@example.com.
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.