At Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA we are looking for proactive professionals, who take responsibility for their work and continually seek to improve themselves and the quality of their performance.
Customer and results-oriented people, who are committed to the organization and keen to work in a large professional team, are welcome at Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA, where our main objective is to enable you to grow with us and go as far as you desire.
We are looking for:
Job description, tasks
- Check and close the financial day
- Inspect and record customers and the financial flows of the actual situation within a specified period of time
- Prepare and submit the night financial data reporting and statistics to accountancy
- Check the guest invoice situation and make the necessary changes
- Check and monitor the cashier’s check and credit card activities
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with company’s departments
- 3 years previous experience in Night Auditor position or equivalent position would be preferred
- Diploma in Economics, Finances and Business Administration
- Very good verbal and written skills in Latvian, Russian and English languages
- Proficient in operation softwares Fidelio and 1C
- Accuracy and high sense of responsibility
- Strong organizational, time management and work coordinating skills to handle multiple assignments
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Company employee loyalty program benefits
- Very competitive salary
Should you be interested in career opportunities with us, please send your CV and Cover letter on Night Auditor to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 13, 2015.
We are contacting only those candidates, who match our requirements.